Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Living in Squalor and Using Drugs

Besides living on the streets in squalor, it appeared to us that he was drinking and his erratic behavior caused us to believe he was using drugs. What drugs, I didn't know, but he wasn't himself. We received an anonymous letter from someone who said they were extremely worried about Rick. They knew he was using drugs, probably meth. They went on to explain some of the devastating effects and side effects of using this drug. This was a tender mercy in my life. Not being told my son was using meth, but because this person had gone out of their way to write to me, this reminded me that my Heavenly Father was aware of my sorrows and through others was trying to let me know of His love. I also felt Heavenly Father's love for Rick, despite of Rick's choices, his Father in Heaven loved him and was concerned about him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment