Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It was so difficult for me to go places and see friends and family continuing in their everyday lives. How could they do this when I had suffered such a devastating loss? I felt like the world had stopped spinning but only for me. Somehow, I had taken an exit in life and couldn't find the entry point to get back on. I knew that life continued on around me but I was no longer a part of it.

I know that there will be some, perhaps many, that will read this and think me a fool for such thoughts. However, faith in God and following His gospel are paramount in my life. For me, a child choosing a homosexual lifestyle was devastating. We believe the family, with father and mother, is the only organization that will extend into the eternities; by selecting homosexuality those blessings are forfeit. I love my son and I want him with me forever. Now, that may never happen. This is why my pain is so acute. Eternity may now be less than what it could and should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment